Sunday 14 July 2013

GOOGLE

This blog is written on Blogger, which is a Google product. Since they host it and maintain it for free (the only requirement is to have a g-mail account, which is also free), it is a bit churlish to complain about it.

Having said that, those who read the blog regularly will know that something has been (and still is, I fear) awry during the past week or so. Headers and footers appear, but no text. As far as I can work out - admittedly not very far - one or more of the settings has been changed. But since I haven't been notified about it and can't work it out for myself, resolving it is proving to be a very hit and miss affair.

I think I have got it sorted. But if you can't read any of the text, please bear with me. As Marsellus Wallace famously said in Pulp Fiction, "I'm on the m... f...er...".

Walter Blotscher

No comments:

Post a Comment