Sunday 20 February 2011

GOODY GOODY GUMDROPS (2)

One advantage of being ill is that I have absolutely no guilt feelings about watching vast quantities of Premier League and FA Cup football on our new 40-inch flat-screen television, which gives fantastic colour pictures. And since my wife is in the U.K., I don't have to bat away any "haven't you got anything better to do?" comments.

I am currently watching Leyton-Orient v. Arsenal. Typical cup football, played at 100mph. But exciting.

Walter Blotscher

2 comments:

  1. Married life. I say "if I had something better to do I would be doing it." A fatal error is to say "Have you any suggestions?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michael,

    Married life is a mix of pros and cons. Asking if I have nothing better to do is a definite con, for the reason you suggest. But there are pros as well.

    Regards,

    Walter

    ReplyDelete