Monday 10 March 2014

A GOOD DAY

I had a good day today. I didn't think it would be, since my E-Mail crashed on Thursday afternoon, and technical support were completely absent during the weekend. When I finally got through this morning, it turned out that my Outlook had been infected with a virus, causing the E-Mail operator to shut down my account. So I had to clean up my computer, which took three hours, and then wade through an obstacle course of technical problems involving new passwords. Come 13.30 pm and I still hadn't achieved anything.

However, things went up from then on. First, I discovered that I had bagged both of the busy little moles making trouble under the front and back lawns. After burying them in strategic places in the tunnel system, I tidied up the lawns and then gave them their first mow of the year. It was 16-18 degrees in Denmark today, so nice mowing weather. Then I rang my Mum, who was very well. Finally, I went out and played a very satisfying game of badminton.

All in all, a very good day.

Walter Blotscher

No comments:

Post a Comment