Saturday 19 March 2011

MORE BELLS AND WHISTLES

My last IT-upgrade in January added a picture function on this blog. The eagle-eyed will have noticed more changes.

First, I have updated my profile, including a picture of myself, and adding a list of interests. I have "come out", as it were.

Secondly, I have joined Twitter, as you can see above. Not only that, but I have got my first Twitter followers. One of them I know; but with the other, I have absolutely no idea how they found their way to me, it is one of the mysteries of cyberspace. All the same, it was quite exciting.

My 16-year old (soon to be 17-year old) daughter, who has an unpaid job as one of my IT-advisers, tells me that Twitter is "nothing" in Denmark, Facebook is all. So I might just be being a pioneer.

Walter Blotscher

No comments:

Post a Comment