Monday 5 July 2010

MY BIRTHDAY

It's my birthday today, so happy birthday, me.

I got a complete toolbox from my children (and we are talking complete here), so it looks like the Smug Builder project will be expanding, come the autumn. Clothes, tickets to the opera and an invitation to a date from my wife. And an ingenious tool from my mother-in-law and the rest of her family that allows you to pull dandelions and their roots out of a lawn (more detail on that another time, but I am salivating already). Plus plenty of sunshine and an exciting stage of the Tour de France. So a good day all round.

We are off to Spain tomorrow for a family holiday. Away from the tourists and away from the internet. So there's a pause in the blogging for a while. Back on the 15th with lots of impressions from Espana. I am looking forward to watching Spain v. Germany in a Spanish bar on Wednesday.

Walter Blotscher

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy the holiday. Me too, off for two months in England on Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete